The Interested This Week - FTI #274: Norm.

 


11936 Darlington Ave. #200, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA


Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options

Key phrases

Older messages

FTI #273: Believe.

Sunday, September 12, 2021

This newsletter isn't the only place I deliver value. For example, on Twitter I recently shared a brilliant way to use Instagram, how to avoid one of the most common mistakes creators make, and how

FTI #272: Don't worry about it.

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Don't worry about people "stealing" your ideas. 99% of people won't act on a great idea even if you gave it to them and paid them to act on it. And the other 1% won't be able to

FTI #271: Choose again.

Sunday, August 29, 2021

If you don't like the food you order in a restaurant, you can choose to order something else. If you don't like where you live, you can choose to move. If you don't like your current career

FTI #270: Game on.

Sunday, August 22, 2021

You're never going to figure it all out. Because as soon as you figure one thing out, you'll discover there's a new thing you want to figure out. This shouldn't depress you - it should

FTI #269: Turn everything off.

Sunday, August 15, 2021

Pick a topic. Turn everything off. Spend a few minutes just thinking about it. Sometimes all it takes to come up with a great idea is to give yourself the space to do so. Now, on to this week's

wpMail.me issue#529

Thursday, September 16, 2021

wpMail.me wpMail.me issue#529 - The weekly WordPress newsletter. No spam, no nonsense. - September 16, 2021 Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. News & Articles WPCampus

APISecurity.io Newsletter: Issue 151

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hi, this week, we have details on the security patch in WordPress 5.8.1 fixing an issue on the REST API, a report on the rise of botnet attack APIsecurity.io The Latest API Security News,

Brr, it’s cold in here - What’s Coming Up!

Monday, October 25, 2021

​ ​ ​ Hey Cashflow Crew! We're heads down working on making Contrarian Uncon the best live event of 2021. If you haven't heard of it yet...what rock are you living under?! ​ ​Check it out. ​ ​

Jumpstart a brand new week! day #11

Monday, October 25, 2021

Continuing our streak! 💪 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Now I Know: A Great Example of Quiche Thinking

Monday, October 25, 2021

Imagine de Gaulle it must have taken to pull this one off! View this email in your browser · Missed one? Visit the Archives Hope you had a great weekend -- and that you don't mind my corny title. -

Learnings from She Podcasts LIVE

Monday, October 25, 2021

Tom Webster shares his keynote; Captivate to launch AMIE; new schema for podcasts 3.8 mins to read · Your daily briefing for podcasting and on-demand, with 20680 subscribers; issue #1151 · Subscribe to

The Long Game 76: Human Performance, Efficiency, Discovering New Ideas, Do Design

Monday, October 25, 2021

📉 Dating Statistics, Ethereum, Covering the Desert with Solar Panels, Space Travel, and Much More! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Now I Know: The Accidental Pet Feeding Hero of 2016

Monday, October 25, 2021

The wrong place and the wrong time View this email in your browser · Missed one? Visit the Archives "Hero" really isn't the right word here -- while this guy likely saved a lot of pets,

Now I Know: The Unforgiving Tyranny of the Red Pen

Monday, October 25, 2021

Red red ink you make me feel like stink, that's not a good rhyme but I'm low on time View this email in your browser · Missed one? Visit the Archives This is a re-run from 2016. Enjoy! -- Dan

Now I Know: The Non-Profit That Gives Drivers Sticker Shock

Monday, October 25, 2021

A bad idea meets a bad idea, but makes for funny YouTube videos View this email in your browser · Missed one? Visit the Archives Sorry if this hit your inbox a bit late today; had some weird tech

Now I Know: An Actual Week in Review

Monday, October 25, 2021

It's the Now I Know Weekender! View this email in your browser · Missed an issue? Click here! An Actual Week in Review Hi! As long-time readers know, on Fridays — like, you know, today — I do a

Nothing's gonna stop you now... right?

Monday, October 25, 2021

Question: Who loves deeply revealing, soul-searching, uncomfortable personal explorations of weaknesses and flaws? Answer: Except for Dr. Phil, no one. Unfortunately, if you're gonna succeed, you