How to create a transformative course that your learners want to complete

Older messages

Why you should give away your best ideas for free [Scale Your Impact #44]

Friday, May 21, 2021

Hi Reader, ​ I noticed that writing and setting up a landing page is a massive hurdle for many creators. (Maybe you, too?!) ​ But having a page to send people to is crucial if you want to grow the

How long should your landing page be? [Scale Your Impact #43]

Friday, May 14, 2021

Hi Reader, ​ I'm writing this newsletter to you while looking into the lush, green Texas Hill country. ​ This week, I'm staying at the newly-built Creator Cabins, 45-min outside Austin –

Are you part of the 1%? [Scale Your Impact #41]

Friday, May 7, 2021

Hi Reader, ​ Have you heard of the 1% rule? ​ It's a rule of thumb that on any given platform on the internet, only about 1% of users add content, while the other 99% just lurk. ​ Only 1%!!! ​ You

Made a swipe file for you [Scale Your Impact #41]

Friday, April 30, 2021

Hi Reader, ​ I made something for you. ​ My fellow course creators in the On Deck Course Creator Fellowship have been asking for examples of sales pages and landing pages as they're building their

How to write a killer landing page that converts & more [Scale Your Impact #40]

Friday, April 23, 2021

Reader, ​ I'm struggling. ​ I'm struggling to keep up writing and publishing my daily atomic essays. ​ I'm 66 days into this streak, and I really really really don't want to break it. ​

The Long Game 72: Air Quality, the Cream of Life, Science Fictions, Getting Luck on Your Side

Monday, September 27, 2021

🎰 The Bet, India's Plan to Counter China, MET Gala, Saudi Arabia's Oil Problem, App Fuel, and Much More! ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Sweden is #1 for podcasting

Monday, September 27, 2021

Ireland and Brazil also top the list. Plus, a new tool to help you organise your show; and all the swear words ever spoken in the UK 3.7 minutes to read · Your daily briefing for podcasting and on-

The rebellious art of Iranian women, Elena Ferrante talks to Marina Abramović, Inclusion consultant at European Digital Rights

Sunday, September 26, 2021

The Bloom Issue #61, Sept 26 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Twist Biosciences: The DNA API

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Alex Danco's Newsletter, Season 3 Episode 20 ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

FTI #275: This is progress.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

This is what progress feels like. Now, on to this week's ideas... * * * 1. The One-Sentence Formula That Reveals The Missing Ingredient In Your Goal "I want to get _____ by helping _____ get

Connection dependency

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Internet used to be a "nice to have" now it's basically a utility. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Last chance to get all free bonuses, the party ends tomorrow

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Enroll to the Brand Marketing Minidegree for 4 free bonuses ‌ ‌ ‌ Hey there, As you probably know by now, our Brand Marketing Minidegree was launched this week. We're still super stoked. Today is

01 - MANA WĀHINE TOA - The Goddess, warriors, and Mothers

Saturday, September 25, 2021

Enter the world of Wāhine Māori, who were once born with Mana which was forcefully torn away from them ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

🎙️ Find That Pod # 129

Friday, September 24, 2021

You guys and gals are maniacs. ADVERTISEMENT Five Great New Podcasts Welcome to the 128th edition of Find That Pod. Hey everyone... still want to reserve your FIND THAT POD vinyl stickers? Request one

Stand out in the “sea of sameness”

Friday, September 24, 2021

And get some CXL swag ‌ ‌ ‌ Hey there, Sadly, most companies have table-stakes arguments to sell and promote their services contributing to a big “sea of sameness”. The differentiation comes from