What would you do with 2.5k extra hours per week?

Key phrases

Older messages

Great products feel effortless

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

This week on Inside Intercom Hey there, Around six months ago our Senior Director of Product Management Brian Donohue finally took the plunge and sank a lot of cash into a second vacuum cleaner – a

Is your support tech stack future-ready?

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Future-proof your support offering. Hey there, Customers are no longer willing to battle legacy support tools that don't understand their needs. Your support team shouldn't have to either. A

Can you predict your customers' needs? – this week on Inside Intercom

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Crystal ball optional. Hey there, You're not psychic. (Unless…?) But when it comes to providing personalized, efficient customer support at scale, you kind of need to be. Nowadays, customers are

The full-stack product marketer – this week on Inside Intercom

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The ins and outs of how we do product marketing Hey there, As a product-first company, our Product Marketing team has always had a crucial role at Intercom. ​​Of course, not all companies go about

Celebrating our first decade – this week on Inside Intercom

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Reflecting on the past, building for the future. Hey there, This past week, we celebrated Intercom's 10th anniversary – a decade since our co-founders began their mission to make internet business

Islands in the stream, I mean, islands underwater, help, we're underwater

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Weekender #6 | Global threats ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Oct. 21 - Ulta tests small-format stores, again | Forever 21 CEO reportedly exits

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Ulta tests small-format stores, moves into wellness as it seeks growth; Forever 21 CEO reportedly steps down after less than two years; 12-foot skeletons, pet costumes and vaccines: Retailers get ready

🕶️ Flippa alternatives, side invest, crypto confusion, domain trends, save Travis, curated NFT metaverse

Thursday, October 21, 2021

​ ​ ​ Hi there, 👋 Please help us save Travis (from himself). ​Travis is the founder of multiple businesses, and his portfolio of diverse investments continues to grow. ​ He's seeking someone to

Quick Reminder

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Hey, Courtesy reminder: our special launch promotion for Exploding Topics Pro 2.0 ends today at 5:59pm Eastern. As a reminder, when you sign up this week, you get access to four special launch bonuses:

European VC's banner year

Thursday, October 21, 2021

WeWork makes its public debut; NFT gaming garners billions; Flock Freight secures $215M for truck sharing; Modern Age nabs $27M Read online | Don't want to receive these emails? Manage your

Oct. 21 - Inside Kroger's new programmatic marketplace | Is PayPal pining for Pinterest?

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Is PayPal pining for Pinterest?; How Unilever and other marketers work to avoid greenwashing; NIL offers fertile ground for brands, but it needs 'turnkey' solutions to grow; 'Berries and

Going back to email design basics, must-have email reports, and more

Thursday, October 21, 2021

The latest email resources from the Litmus blog and a few of our favorite things from around the web last week. ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Steal My '$0 to $50k on Upwork in Under 6 Months' Roadmap

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Plus: 7 upselling techniques guaranteed to boost your Average Order Value AND 28 Instagram Stories ideas for eComm ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

[Crew Review] Are Amazon giveaways dead?

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Big changes Are Amazon Giveaways Dead? A lot of us in the Amazon seller community were shocked when Amazon suspended RebateKey's API privileges this past week. RebateKey is one of the most popular

The Latest From SaaStr: Dear SaaStr: What Do The Top 1% of Sales Reps Do … That The Other 99% Don’t?

Thursday, October 21, 2021

To view this email as a web page, click here Dear SaaStr: What Do The Top 1% of Sales Reps Do … That The Other 99% Don't? By Jason Lemkin · Wednesday, October 20, 2021 Q: Dear SaaStr: What Do The